Concealed Weapons Permits

We serve as a county agent for the Florida Department of Agriculture for the single purpose of performing limited permit application processing functions.
  • This service is now available at two of our locations.
    • Lake Mary Branch located at 845 Primera Blvd, Lake Mary, FL
    • Casselberry Branch located at 104 Wilshire Blvd, Casselberry, FL
  • All forms of payment are accepted.
  • A convenience fee will apply for all credit and debit card payments. This is a fee assessed by a third -party secure processor. The Tax Collector's Office does not retain any of this fee.
  • Our convenience service fee of $12 for a renewal and $22 for an original application (to cover our cost) is in addition to the Florida Department of Agriculture permit fee.
  • Bring your military ID card or supporting papers with you.
  • Schedule an appointment
General Information
  • No replacements are performed by the office of Seminole County Tax Collector. You will need to contact the Department of Agriculture for information on replacing your existing CWP.
  • The Florida Concealed Weapons permit is not reciprocal from state to state.
  • You may use an out-of-state driver license to apply.
  • Certificates of completion or training from other states are accepted.
  • A late fee of $15.00 will be applied for renewals expired for six months or less. After six months of expiration, you must re-apply for an original permit.
  • More information is available at the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services website.
What should I bring with me to the Tax Collector's office?
  1. A picture ID (a driver license or state-issued identification card is perfectly acceptable)
  2. A copy of a training document or other certificate (see training requirements for information about proper training documentation in the FAQs section).
  3. A personal check, cashier’s check, cash, or money order in the proper amount. You may also pay by credit card or debit card.
  4. If you have ever been arrested, you should bring with you certified copies of the court documentation reflecting the final disposition of the charge(s) filed against you.
  5. If you were born outside the United States or if you are a permanent legal resident alien, you will need to bring official documentation with you that confirms your citizenship status.

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services links: