We serve as a county agent for the Florida Department of Agriculture for the single purpose of performing limited permit application processing functions.
- This service is now available at two of our locations.
- Lake Mary Branch located at 845 Primera Blvd., Lake Mary, FL
- Casselberry Branch located at 104 Wilshire Blvd., Casselberry, FL (appointments only)
- All forms of payment are accepted.
- A convenience fee will apply for all credit and debit card payments. This is a fee assessed by a third -party secure processor. The Tax Collector's Office does not retain any of this fee.
- Our convenience service fee of $12 for a renewal and $22 for an original application (to cover our cost) is in addition to the Florida Department of Agriculture permit fee.
- Bring your military ID card or supporting papers with you.
- Schedule an appointment
- No replacements are performed by the office of Seminole County Tax Collector. You will need to contact the Department of Agriculture for information on replacing your existing CWP.
- The Florida Concealed Weapons permit is not reciprocal from state to state.
- You may use an out-of-state driver license to apply.
- Certificates of completion or training from other states are accepted.
- A late fee of $15.00 will be applied for renewals expired for six months or less. After six months of expiration, you must re-apply for an original permit.
- More information is available at the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services website.
What should I bring with me to the Tax Collector's office?
- A picture ID (a driver license or state-issued identification card is perfectly acceptable)
- A copy of a training document or other certificate (see training requirements for information about proper training documentation in the FAQs section).
- A personal check, cashier’s check, cash, or money order in the proper amount. You may also pay by credit card or debit card.
- If you have ever been arrested, you should bring with you certified copies of the court documentation reflecting the final disposition of the charge(s) filed against you.
- If you were born outside the United States or if you are a permanent legal resident alien, you will need to bring official documentation with you that confirms your citizenship status.
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services links:
*No part of this fee is imposed or retained by the office of the Seminole County Tax Collector.