The Seminole County Tax Collector’s office will allow walk in service for SEMINOLE COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY between the hours of 8:30 A.M. till 2:00 P.M. Monday through Friday or you may schedule an appointment.
- We reserve the right to limit services at any time if an office reaches capacity
- Please understand existing appointments will be honored first and wait times for walk-in service may be longer than normal
Appointments ONLY are still in place for Road Testing and Concealed Weapon Permits.
- Road Testing by appointment only
- CDL Written Testing Cut-Off time: 3:30 p.m.
- Learner Permit Written Testing Cut-Off time: 3:30 p.m.
- First Time Driver Road Testing (Casselberry Branch Only) - By Appointment Only 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- All other Driver License Services Cut-Off time: 4:00 p.m.
- Birth Certificate Services Cut-Off time: 4:00 p.m.
Note: This branch office provides limited Driver Licensing services along with vehicle registration, and title services. As separate licensing agencies, they must charge a $6.25 convenience fee for the driver license services.