Skip to main content
NOW HIRING! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Seminole County Tax Collector Website Online Tax Payment/Property Search will be down for Maintenance March 31st, 2023 at 5:00 P.M. to April 1, 2023 12:00 P.M. EST. Please be aware Real Estate taxes become delinquent on April 1st of each year so please make payments before 5:00 P.M. on March 31st!
Delinquent Taxes Info
We are excited to announce the Altamonte Springs Branch office is now open! The branch is located at 150 N Westmonte Dr. Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.
Calendar of Events
Important Events Throughout the Year
- Renewal of motor vehicle license plate, which is valid until midnight of the owner's birthday.
- Renewals are accepted 90 days prior to birth month. This applies to passenger cars, recreational vehicles, light trucks under 5,000 lbs., small trailers and motorcycles.
- Vessel Registration now expires on your birth date.
- Receive 2% discount on payment of property taxes.
- Receive 2% discount on payment of tangible personal property taxes.
- Receive 1% discount on payment of property taxes.
- Receive 1% discount on payment of tangible personal property taxes.
- Full amount due on property taxes by March 31st.
- Final (4th) property tax Installment Payment Plan Program payment due by March 31st.
- Taxpayers currently enrolled in the Installment Program do not need to reapply to continue the program.
- All unpaid property taxes become delinquent April 1st. At this time, a 3% interest charge is added to the gross amount and an advertising fee will be added to the delinquent bill.
- Within 45 days, delinquent property taxes will be advertised in a local newspaper.
- All unpaid tangible personal property taxes become delinquent April 1st. At this time a 1.5% per month interest charge is added to the gross amount and an advertising fee will also be added to the delinquent bill.
- Applications for next year's property tax installment payment plan due by April 30th.
- Tax warrant processing begins on delinquent tangible personal property taxes May 1st.
- List of delinquent taxes advertised in local newspaper one time.
- Tax certificate sale for delinquent real estate taxes begins on or before June 1st.
- First property tax Installment Plan payment due on or before June 30th.
- Registration renewals of company-owned motor vehicles (under 5,000 pounds) due by June 30th.
- Business Tax Receipt renewals begin July 1st.
- Business Tax Receipt renewals due by September 30th.
- Second property tax Installment Program payment due by September 30th.
- Business Tax Receipts become delinquent October 1st. Late fees applied.
- Collection of property taxes and tangible personal property taxes begins.
- Receive a 4% discount on payment if made by November 30th.
- Receive a 3% discount on payment of property taxes.
- Receive a 3% discount on payment of tangible personal property taxes.
- Third property tax Installment Program payment due by December 31st.
- Registration and renewal of trucks over 5000 pounds, truck-trailers, semi-trailers, nine-passenger and over vehicles for hire due by December 31st.
- Renew decals for mobile homes that are not assessed as Real Property before December 31st.