IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Effective Monday June 15th, The Seminole County Tax Collector’s office will allow walk in service for SEMINOLE COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY between the hours of 8:30 A.M. till 2:00 P.M. Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- Lake Mary
The Winter Springs location will have walk-in availability for SEMINOLE COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY from 7:30 A.M. till 2:00 P.M. Tuesday through Friday. NOTE: No walk-in availability on Saturdays and CLOSED on Mondays.
- DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING AND LOBBY CAPACITY WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU.
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND EXISTING APPOINTMENTS WILL BE HONORED FIRST AND WAIT TIMES FOR WALK-IN SERVICE MAY BE LONGER THAN NORMAL.
Appointments ONLY are still in place for Road Testing and Concealed Weapon Permits.
Class E Driver License Road Tests
DRIVER LICENSE TRANSACTIONS ARE FOR SEMINOLE COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY!
- Unable to Renew Tag Online: click here
- Purchased a Vehicle/Vessel: click here
- Driver License Questions: click here
Social distancing rules apply:
- Customers should sanitize their hands before they enter our office
- All customers are strongly encouraged to wear facial coverings and bring hand sanitizer with them
- Customers should come alone. Guests will not be permitted
- To protect customers and our employees, a Plexiglas barrier has been installed at each open service window; and
- Customers should maintain a distance of at least six feet from all other customers and employees
Seminole County has waived the mail fees at this time
- Mail in services:
Seminole County Tax Collector P.O. BOX 630
Sanford, FL 32772-0630
Contact us by email:
- Tag & Title questions
Service Request Form
- Driver license questions
Drivers License Service Request Form
- Real Estate & Tangible Tax, BTR questions
Contact us by phone: 407-665-1000
Monday - Friday from 8:30 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Limited Drive-Thru Services: 1495 E SR 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708
Tuesday - Friday from 7:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Due to the unique nature of this situation, we may need to limit or suspend additional transactions on short notice. Please check back here for the most up to date information on appointment availabilities, office closures, and additional communication from DHSMV. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to move forward through these times to further assist you and keep everyone safe!